May 14, 2010

!Get An Award! Post 2 Winners

Hello everybody,in the last post I said your blog can get an award and can get their place in the blogroll of my blog.So,for that I have got the nominations for all the four categories.Here they are:-
1.Best Blog
(a)Amazing Things Of Amazing World
(b)Danzy World
(c)Welcome to Vyo's World
(d)Knowledge Hub
(e)Blogspot Knol
(f)The Times Of Everywhere
(g)Welcome To My World
2.Best Blog in Content
(a)Amazing Things Of Amazing World
(b)Danzy World
(c)Knowledge Hub
(d)Blogspot Knol
(e)Welcome To My World
(f)The Times Of Everywhere
(g)Indescribably Beautiful
3.Best Blog In Design
(a)Danzy World
(b)Knowledge Hub
(c)Blogspot Knol
(d)Welcome To My World
(e)The Times Of Everywhere
4.Best Blog In Widgets
(a)Danzy World
(b)Knowledge Hub
(c)Blogspot Knol
(d)Welcome To My World
(e)The Times Of Everywhere

So the nominees are listed above.Now the winners.
BEST BLOG
The Best Blog award goes to......
Danzy World because it has so many things in it.It is a really awesome blog.Do visit it.
BEST BLOG IN CONTENT
The Best Blog In Content award goes to.......
The Times Of Everywhere because this blog is full of so many entertaining posts.Do visit it.
BEST BLOG IN DESIGN
The Best Blog In Design award goes to.........
Welcome To My World because I really liked the header and the colour of the template.
BEST BLOG IN WIDGETS
The Best Blog In Widgets award goes to.......
Knowledge Hub because he has kept his blog very clean even with the use of the widgets.

Congrats to all of the blogs which won the award.I thought that the award shown in the previous post is not very much good so I have changed the award and here is it:-

So the award giving is over.I want to say to the ones who have not won it had really a good blog.You people should really visit them.If you wont you will miss so many things which you would have wished to see.And also there would be more contests in my blog so keep visiting my blog for more.

3 comments:

Amogh said...

Hey thanks a lot man!..I really appreciate the fact that you liked my blog :)

Cheers
Amogh

Shruti Narayanan said...

hey thanks for the award :)

yipee i won :)

Dan* said...

I won ! yahoo...

thanx ! keep blogging