July 12, 2009

Three more multiplayer games

As you know I told you about CLUB PENGUIN some time ago and about WEBOSAURS just 2-3 days ago and now I will tell you about three more games like them.One is CHOBOTS another one is SPINE WORLD and the last is PLANET CAZMO
First let me review CHOBOTS.
I didnt like CHOBOTS very much.It's nothing for non members.It is very nice for the members but for it doesn't have much for non members.Like We can buy a pet but can't take it for a walk.There is only one good thing for non members and that is the minigames in it.
My Rating
4/10
Just because they have not kept many things for Non-members.

Now my review of SPINE WORLD.
SPINE WORLD is a nice game.I found it in Miniclip.Now it is the top game in the miniclip.First it was CLUB PENGUIN but I don't think it is better that CLUB PENGUIN.It has nice minigames and nice places.In this game also we have to be a member to do more fun.Membership is the only thing I don't like in these games.
My Rating
7/10
It is a nice game but you know MEMBERSHIP.

Now the review of PLANET CAZMO.
PLANET CAZMO is also a nice game.In this game we are on a skateboard.I liked a thing that we can even throw parties in it,even the non members.The places in it are awesome.But still one problem is there-MEMBERSHIP.I have not played it much but still I would say it is a nice game.
My Rating
8/10
You should definetly try it out.

Thats it.Hope you liked the post.
Keep visiting my blog.

5 comments:

Paranormal ME said...

ya dude...this membership thng is a bad prblem..

Dan* said...

i like SPINE WORLD

but really bcuz of membership ppl dont even try it...

insanely~positive said...

miniclip is a very good site.. let me check out the games you have suggested..

Ros said...

miniclip do have some nice ones

Rohit Rajpal said...

Wow,
Nice try of rating these games..

I am in love with spine world sir!

Keep penning!